National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS)
6x INCOME STREAMS FOR DUAL-LIVING INVESTORS
• 2 x Rent
• 2 x NRAS
• 2 x Energy Income
• Plus Extra Tax Benefits
Our exclusive NRAS + Solar Investment Optimiser bundle is now available in very limited numbers for Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast properties.
• Increased Income
• Increased Tax Benefits
• Increased property rental and resale appeal
• Lower Energy Costs for Tenants
• Very high ROI
• Reduce your Cabon Footprint
What is in the Bundle
• 7.2kW split smart solar power system with live on-line performance monitoring
• 2 x 2 year NRAS allocations with NAHC
• NRAS legal costs waived = save $2,200
• Discounted NAHC 5 year property management
Optimiser 2 + 2 Bundle = $14,990
• Order with $1000 deposit
• $9,000 at Practical Completion Stage
• Balance within 7 days of NRAS Approval
• Can be incorporated into property/build contract to include in finance structure or as an add-on direct contract....
The National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS) is a collaborative program between the Commonwealth and State Governments.
The program was launched in 2008 to increase the availability of affordable housing for low to moderate income Australians.
The Commonwealth and State Governments provide an incentive to investors that participate in the program by providing housing at a minimum of 25% discount from market rental
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Properties are approved by Government based on local needs and access to primary infrastructure
Eligible, approved tenants get 25% discount from the market rental rate
Investors receive tax free incentives from Commonwealth and State Governments